Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sorry, a few things that we forgot to mention in the previous post.


1. In India we will more than likely not have as great availability of the internet. You can expect the emails, chatting and blog posts to slow dramatically.

2. We will not be taking this phone with us to India, so at least for a while, and probably for the whole time, we will not have a phone number for people to call.

3. Have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, happy birthday (if you have one in the next 2 or 3 weeks) and anything else we forgot to mention.

4. Thank each of you for your encouraging e-mails, comments, etc... We have really appreciated each and every one of them... We are so grateful...

love us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely - we pray for you each day!

Indian Lake Papa

cory said...

1. that's a great picture
2. i've really enjoyed having you both here
3. I am happy for the people and communities who will get to be involved in your lives
4. there will be a sad and very noticible lack of kissing, farting, teeth grinding and neat english conversations in my house

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your regular postings and will be anxiously waiting for updates from India. Don't worry, I have your RSS feed linked to my google homepage... MUCH LOVE AND PEACE.

Lauren said...

I can not wait to see you two! Two days!! This is coming super late and you might not have internet connection beforehand, but e-mail me if there is anything I can bring you two that you miss from the states. Peanut butter? Ketcup. Medicine you miss? I don't know, but e-mail me if you think of anything!

MuchLove!!!