Saturday, March 17, 2007

Have you ever experienced the feeling of your heart wrapping it's valves and tenticles and all that makes up a heart, around another person. Like the person who you believe you are isn't you anymore without their hands touching your face or their smiles giving laughter or their arms around your shoulder or waist. That's how I'm feeling lately. I feel like I'm not myself when I'm outside of my relationship with those who live here. I'm not sure what to do with all this yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to be out there. As long as you know where to get back to. Some of our important lessons we find out there. This past week I found out I was not trustworthy. No, I did nothing wrong, the person who was asking for my trust just did not know me well enough to invest that kind of trust - yet. Every relationship has costs and requirements. I just need to invest just a little more.
Indian Lake Papa

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that I love you where ever you are :) Keep being you the person God made you to be.

Love,

Robin