Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Rent Party was a huge success!
5 musical sets, mojitos, food & drink, conversation, photography, art & fun!

85 people attended and we raised over $1,700!

money is still coming in--if we raise $2,300 we'll have three months rent!

Sarah provided images for our show, which will all be for sale in various sizes, framed or unframed, during August and at a exhibit closing party at the end of August--with a portion of the proceeds to go to Wicker Park Grace.

we walked away with this one home at the end of the night & are so glad that we did!

for picture of our evening please treat yourself and click here, you'll be glad you did.

p.s. there are great photos here too. way to be jhonathan!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Neat pictures - the slide show you linked too...

Cute kids - okay not cute - ADORABLE!

The plate of fresh fruit made me salivate...

Ughh your gas prices make our look cheap - never thought I'd say that about $4 a gallon gas...but I know its much worse in other countries...

Glad your day was a success!

Love you my friend!

Robin said...

I can spell to - its not too

I'm just too tired to spell... I should so be in bed...why am I up I don't know I was sleeping and realized that I didn't brush my teeth...then I thought about the clothes in the washer that need to be put in the dryer - then I remembered I didn't turn the computer off... So I've only done the laundry...must turn off computer and brush teeth and go to BED...

Alissa said...

I checked out your picks of the rent party. I noticed the one of you and Jake. Too cute and the little girl pictured with the dandelions is precious. Glad it was a success.

Jake and Jess said...

what fun comments!
robin - it made me tired just reading your second comment.
alissa - i like your voice.

Robin said...

Oh I forgot to mention the picture of you and Jake and I thought I saw you in another picture too. The picture appeared to be in sepia? Regardless is was cute :)

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary in case you don't see my note on ILP's blog :)

Indian Lake Papa said...

Happy Anniversary - when is papa going to get those triplets?? lol

Robin said...

Hey Jessica,

You can tell ILP that he will get his triplets through you and Jake when he and Judy have their Isaac :)

Smiles everyone :)